Tuesday, February 06, 2007


cell bio 101

i had my cell bio test today, 30 multiple choice questions, and i couldn't help but laugh at a couple of them. here's why.

9. using a gfp fusion, you find that the protein...plasma membrane. your lab mate speculates that these spots are gfp fusions at the plasma membrane and in coated pits until you remind the dolt (dunce, stupid person) that...

17. after you isolate the enzyme, you find your thesis in jeopardy as you cannot detect any enzymatic activity. in your misery, you fondly recall your BIS104 lectures and realise that because of the subcellular...


in my BIS104 induced stress, these cracked me up. i can't help but compare. sense of humour are but 3 words that bear no meaning at NUS.

baby when you're here, i'd hate to leave this place.

And I know that it's a wonderful world
But I cant feel it right now,
I thought I was doing well but I just want to cry now,
Well I know that its a wonderful world from the sky down to the sea,
but I can only see when you're here, here with me.

Posted by selina at 2:11 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment